Lots of problems this morning with the website

Are Ebay doing an update?  I am trying to print off my sales and the website keeps changing, to a new format and then changing back.  Its taking me ages to sort these sales.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

I'm having problems with seller hub not loading top bar LISTINGS, ORDERS, Etc. Completely blank 

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

The website has been changing for me too.  I got the 70% off offer again so was relisting my items and half way through I was asked to move to the seller hub.  I didn't but the format of my ebay unsold items got changed so you couldn't even  relist more than one item at a time.  So I changed to the new selling hub, which seemed to just be a massive advert for promote your listings with every item having a big button for that.  Which at some point you know you are going to click accidentally.  Then my active listings wouldn't load so I went back to the old version but they wouldn't load there either anymore.  

Thankfully the new verison disappeared after 10 mins and I could relist properly again.  It is unbelieveable that they would upload a new version which was awful and less functional than the old one and didn't even work.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

the update was yesterday & site worked fine until this morning until aprox 10AM & been broken since:

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Business-Seller-Board/Ebays-down/m-p/7546093#M306805

from Downdetector:

Screen Shot 2024-01-12 at 11.11.15.png

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

It's Friday ,maintenance day.

AKA "Freaky Friday" & "Glitch Central".

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: