packlink complaints

I'm very unhappy with packlink

I posted a package via packlink in Nov 2020 using myHermes services.

The package never received any tracking after arriving at the local parcel shop, after 2-3 weeks I was unable to obtain any feedback on the package and was forced to lose my sale, refund the buyer and pursue a claim.

The buyer informed me that the package had turned up at the beginning of Jan 2021 but by then they had already purchased a replacement item elsewhere.

Packlink now inform me that as package has been delivered, they can't help me.

This is ridiculous - I paid for a 2-3 day delivery service with full tracking and received a 6 week delivery with zero tracking.

VERY unhappy with Packlink - Ebay should seriously consider dropping them in favour of someone more helpful.

In future I will deal with carriers directly and ignore Ebay's unhelpful services, they should stick to buying and selling IMHO.

N Taylor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

This is the Answer Centre, for those with questions that require urgent answers.  To discuss issues (or to rant..!), use Seller Central in the Discussion forums.

But while you're here and in case you're unaware, buying your postage on Ebay is not mandatory.  I'm a business seller on another account, and have never bought my postage here, or from any postage broker.  I prefer to have the option of dealing with those at the coal-face should things go wrong, rather than with a third party.

@nicknbof 

Answers (0)