"Please provide delivery for your item"...?

I've just revised an item & noticed ebay were asking me to "please provide delivery for your item"...?

Which i'd already done when originally listing it as I always do (Royal Mail as usual)...on checking quite a few other items the same message was appearing,no delivery method was shown &  i've now had to faff around & add delivery info (for the second time) to a number of items..time consuming & irritating to say the least.

Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Hi *maetrix*, thanks for your post.

Could you please elaborate this further for us? I presume this is for sold items only, did a buyer open up an item not received case and now you are being asked to upload a tracking number confirming delivery, or did you receive an email from us asking you to upload proof of delivery for your sold items or maybe something else? Please let us know more.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

I revised an item's price - then realised that there was no postage method shown i.e. the "please provide delivery for your item" message - on checking around 6 or 7 other items the same thing was happening.

Now i've got over 450 items for sale & don't want to have to go through each & every one to see if the delivery method has been removed (by ebay not me).

I always provide the "delivery info" when listing an item - usually free for buyer - i'm wondering whether this has been affecting my sales as they have been dreadful over the last few weeks?

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Looking at your items, you have 474 listed.

If I click on the Free P&P in the Delivery Options, I get 467 items.

If you offer Free P&P on all items, suggests only 7 might be a problem.

Now, which 7 ………………….. you may have already found them.

Can you not bulk edit if you offer free p&p on all your items?

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Yes,thanks for your "clever" response..there's always one,isn't there?!....what I was pointing out was that the items that were now asking for "delivery info" were listed with delivery information when I first listed them but that "info" has since been removed (by ebay Not me).

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

You said you had to faff around & add delivery info (for the second time) to a number of items.

I was only trying to point out that 7 of your items were still not showing to me (and I assume others) even after you have faffed around.

If you’re happy with that, so be it - hopefully Marco will sort your problem.

Sorry - not trying to be “clever” - just trying to offer some help.

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Yes, I'm having exactly the same problem but I've just been ignoring it and it seems to just go back to the delivery in the original listing.

My problem is that when I'm putting in the delivery details in a new listing I'm now getting options of

shoe box/cabin luggage/suitcase and other travel related sizes, I have no idea why or where that came from and it's a nuisance.

I already asked about this on here but got no replies (or hadn't last time I looked).

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Just been revising a few more items...same thing is happening on various items (not all)...sales are dreadful at the moment,which is very strange for this time of year..am seriously hoping this "delivery info" issue isn't the cause?...(shame there isn't a NOT helpful button btw). 👎🏻IMG_5345.jpeg

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Still trawling through my listings & still finding this issue with various items..all very random & irritating to say the least.

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Exactly same thing happening to me. I'm  wondering if it's due to a price change in postage costs? 

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Same thing happens to me - can't seem to pointpoint why it's happening but I assume it actually stops people from buying the items too.

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: