Error?? All my listings has disappeared

IMG_7714.png

 this morning all my listings, sold and unsold has disappeared. Any one else have this problem? Where do I report it. i can see 1 sold item and can access it but I can't see my other listings 

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Many reports of this coming through,  you are not alone,  but please do not worry.

Today is eBay's Maintenance day,  and many things go awry from time to time,  especially very early in the morning when it's still late in the evening in eBay HQ in CaliforniA and the eBay tech bots,  are tweaking things.

Try refreshing your page a few times,  if that doesn't help , it's just a matter of trying later, everything should then be back to normal.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Many reports of this coming through,  you are not alone,  but please do not worry.

Today is eBay's Maintenance day,  and many things go awry from time to time,  especially very early in the morning when it's still late in the evening in eBay HQ in CaliforniA and the eBay tech bots,  are tweaking things.

Try refreshing your page a few times,  if that doesn't help , it's just a matter of trying later, everything should then be back to normal.

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Same issue Sold/unsold/ended all vanished

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Mine was the same but they've all returned.

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Same here, hopefully it's as the other person said and simple maintenance or updates.

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Same..all my sold and unsold have vanished this morning.

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Panic over, all my listings are back now. Phew!

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

@tbailitis wrote:

Same here, hopefully it's as the other person said and simple maintenance or updates.

Friday's is always eBay's maintenance day, and things will disappear and reappear from time to time,  especially early in the morning when it's late at night / early hours in CaliforniA when eBay tech team there take to tweaking buttons.

Happens most Fridays, but usually,  not for long, they don't want to lose too much business !

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Ok, thanks, will just be waiting and hoping it will sort it out later 🙂

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Just looked at your listings and I can see 215 items...

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Think everyone is back to norm now.  It usually lasts just in early mornings on a Friday,  temporary glitches, because of the tweaking being done late at night, the night before , at eBay HQ in San Jose. 

@aliiiiiise 

@nat11911 

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

I've been having a similar problem for the last 3 days. I can view everything except my sold items (active and unsold can be viewed, as can my watched list). I had to open the desktop version to access my buyers' addresses. I have signed out, restarted my phone etc

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: