Ebay say mh items receuved rate was high slthough it was minute perfentage of sales.

I get message from ebay that the item received rate was high although they were only very small percentage of items sent.

I get this message towards the end of the month regularly.

Should I be concerned  ?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay say mh items receuved rate was high slthough it was minute perfentage of sales.

Have a read of the help page for seller standards as it explains what you should be doing to help keep your account in good standing, in particular the part on how to deal with buyers who have not received their orders as this is what is causing you problems:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/selling-policies/seller-standards-policy?id=4347&st=3&pos=1&que... 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

I get the same message.  High, 'compared to my peers'.  These 'peers' are unspecified, and the number of INRs is tiny.  The email witters on about using tracking.  Tracking on a £5 sale?  Get real eBay.

It makes me very, Very, VERY angry.

The reason that I have INRs is eBay's fantasy EDDs and eBay's scamming buyers.  Example: despatched an item on December 27.  EDD estimate 28-30 December.  Buyer opens INR, has to be refunded.  Item arrives January 12 - RM at its finest.  Buyer doesn't ask for a return label or how to pay again - just thinks it's a late Christmas present.

It's not my fault that a buyer orders on Christmas day, and expects it to arrive by the 30th - it's eBay's fault.  They set the EDD, they let the buyer open an INR - and then they have the unmitigated cheek to send me a prissy email.

I'm about done with eBay.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: