Refund

f50cb84d-67f6-4ae0-9d9e-f6da26b88cd5.jpeg

7251f75d-2609-4423-a940-4e9988cefb95.jpeg

 hello, I bought a suit from a seller in china from eBay. The quality was very bad I wanted to return that. I contacted seller and seller told me that return it he only send me £9.20 for the return but it cost me £18 for the return to china as it is in the receipt above. Now one month has passed and I am trying to contact the seller that if he receive the item so he could refund but he is not replying me. Now what should I do please guide me. This was a standard deliver so it don't have tracking number. Because special deliver was more expensive and I don't had that much money. Item was almost £50 and £18 delivery. How can I have my return please guide me 

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Refund

Your seller is ignoring you because you cannot prove delivery via online tracking back to them hence i doubt if Ebay will get involved with any refund.

You might try your payment provider if you paid by debit or credit card and mention section 75 to them if you did.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Refund

Your seller is ignoring you because you cannot prove delivery via online tracking back to them hence i doubt if Ebay will get involved with any refund.

You might try your payment provider if you paid by debit or credit card and mention section 75 to them if you did.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Refund

If you had opened a dispute on ebay then you could have got a full refund.

Heres the link bellow about ebays Moneyback gaurantee

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee?id=4...

If there is any issue with an item and if the seller wishes the item to be sent back to them they its the sellers responibility to issue a returns at their own expence which includes adiquete tracking to show that the item has been delivered or attempted to have been delivered.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Refund

Hello.

Is not delivery car mirrors. 

Could refound me.

Seller is scam. 

Fake.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Refund

Click on the link in the post above yours.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Refund

Hello, I have returned back the item to the seller. We agree when I received the he should refund my money. But when he get his item. He couldn't send me my refund he can't text me back as well. So, what do recommended me.

Warm regards 

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Refund

Did you use the money back guarantee and open a case to return the item, or did you just do it direct with the seller, and do you have tracking showing delivery?

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Refund

I try to open it. But, it say contact the seller. Our aggrment was on the
chat box.
Thanks for replay
Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent
Got payments related questions? Start here: