Payments

I have sold an item , the buyer has paid , but I keep getting i need to link my bank account to get my money , I keep doing this but nothing happens 

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Payments

As a New Seller, access to your payments is liable to blocked/held for up to 21 days by eBay ... check that you have correctly set up Managed Payments correctly with UK based Banking /Card details in order to send and receive monies >

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/start-getting-paid-ebay?id=4795&st=12&pos=2&query=S...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=4816...

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Payments

Thankyou for your reply

This has already been set up correctly, but I have still not received my payout
Sent from my iPhone
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Payments

All new sellers are subject to a hold on their initial payouts which can be up to 21 days.

eBay have none of your selling history so need proof that items sold and paid for have been delivered.

If you have tracking to show delivery add this to where you marked the item dispatched,  when it shows item delivered,  your payout should be released sooner.

Once estabished as a good seller , buyers receiving their items promptly,  payout can be selected to reach your bank account on a daily or weekly bases.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Payments

Hi lelc_8228, thanks for your post.

It looks like you've registered and added your bank account correctly. However, we still need to verify your account on file, if you don't verify your bank account, you will continue to see the red banner you're mentioning asking you to add an account. If you click on the red banner, you will be taken to a different page where you can verify your bank account. The process is pretty straight forward, you just need to follow the instructions on the screen.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Payments

Hi

I have tried doing this several times and still does not work
Sent from my iPhone
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Payments

Try using eBay via the browser or on a computer if it doesn't work on the app 

Message 7 of 7