Getting paid

Not sold in over a year.  Sold item, feedback received and all excellent but how do I get paid? Bank account on file, keeps telling me to verify two payments but there are no payments..I'm probably being an idiot. Where do I find these payments? They are not in my bank account or do they take several days to show up after feedback?

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Getting paid

Those micro deposits are not sent instantly,  you may need to wait a little longer.

Mine took 5 working days to arrive in my bank account,  so this recent past weekend will not count in the tally.

They are tiny,  easily missed ,  only a few pence each,   so keep checking your bank account, as there is no warning they just suddenly appear.  Once entered,  eBay take back those deposits,  that happens quickly !

If they don't appear after 5 working days,  then contact eBay Customer Services to send 2 more.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Getting paid

Ahh thank you..i will keep logging on so I don't miss them. Will this continue to happen each time I sell or is it just this sale? Thank you for your time.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Getting paid

Hi mercedesgj, thanks for your reply.

No, you only need to do the verification process once. So, once this is done, you don't have to do this every time you sell something, so don't worry.

Thanks for help, tressygirl.

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Getting paid

You're welcome !

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got payments related questions? Start here: