EBAY/PAYPAL FORCING ME TO USE PAYPAL FOR POSTAGE COSTS!!!!!!!

EBAY FORCING ME TO PAY FOR POSTAGE VIA PAYPAL ACCOUNT, I DONT WANT TOO!!!!!!!!!

I DONT WANT A PAYPAL ACCOUNT!!! I'VE PAID ONCE VIA THE DEBIT CARD OPTION  BUT WHEN I COME TO PAY FOR ANOTHER ITEMS POSTAGE ITS FORCING ME TO CREATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT 

I DONT WANT TOO - GET IT!!!!!!

I WANT TO USE MY REGISTERED DEBIT CARD ON MY EBAY ACCOUNT AND HAVE SET THAT UP IN MY ACCOUNT  PREFS ALREADY.

I HAVE CLOSED MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT MONTHS AGO, AND TOLD EBAY I DONT USE PAYPAL ANYMORE AND ITS NOT MY PREFFERRED PAYMENT SETTING, THE PAYPAL FEES ARE FAR TOO HIGH NOW!!

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

No use coming here shouting and swearing, we are not eBay.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

THEN DONT REPLY WITH COMMENTS THAT DONT HELP!!!

YOU MUST BE AN AFFILIATE AS YOU HAVE GDPR MY EBAY ACCOUNT INFO SO DO YOUR JOB AND HELP!!

EBAY ALGORITHMS IM SURE FORCING SELLERS TO USE PACKLINK AND SUB STANDARD DELIVERY SERVICES TAKING A BROWN ENVELOPE BACK HANDED FEE ON ALL THE TRANSACTIONS IM SURE, BECAUSE WHEN I USE ROYAL MAIL YOU ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENTS….STINKS OF A POSTAGE SCAM!!!!!!
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

@crossy2 wrote:

I HAVE CLOSED MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT MONTHS AGO, AND TOLD EBAY I DONT USE PAYPAL ANYMORE AND ITS NOT MY PREFFERRED PAYMENT SETTING, THE PAYPAL FEES ARE FAR TOO HIGH NOW!!

Paypal doesn't charge fees for buying anything, though?

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

EBay only accepts PayPal for Royal Mail labels.

If you don't want to pay with PayPal for RM labels you could buy directly from RMs website or trot off to your nearest P.O.

Packlink accept other types of payment but they will also take payment from any available funds on your eBay account for evri, DPD or Yodel labels.

eBay can't force you to use packlink or buy postage through them.

You could buy direct from the courier or use something like P2go.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

@crossy2 wrote:

YOU MUST BE AN AFFILIATE AS YOU HAVE GDPR MY EBAY ACCOUNT INFO SO DO YOUR JOB AND HELP!!

EBAY ALGORITHMS IM SURE FORCING SELLERS TO USE PACKLINK AND SUB STANDARD DELIVERY SERVICES TAKING A BROWN ENVELOPE BACK HANDED FEE ON ALL THE TRANSACTIONS IM SURE, BECAUSE WHEN I USE ROYAL MAIL YOU ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENTS….STINKS OF A POSTAGE SCAM!!!!!!

Unless the reply has a blue border and posters name includes 'Ebay', then no-one on here is an affiliate of eBay or knows anything more about you than you post on here or is visible on your public account details.

EBay sent you the email saying someone responded to your post, we don't have your email address.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

@crossy2 wrote:

As has already been mentioned, unless you see a post from a responder with a blue box around the post which has the word "eBay" included in the name of the person who posted the reply, nobody who is responding to your query is an employee of eBay.  Don't expect people to willingly give their time up to help you if you insist on shouting at them, making false allegations against them and behaving in an insulting manner.  On the whole, most people don't mind helping others out if they get stuck with queries, but by shouting at people and making false and insulting allegations against them, you're only likely to turn people against you and make them feel less inclined to want to help you out.

In future if you're feeling angry about something that you want others to help you with, take some time to calm down first and then post the query when you are not feeling angry.  You are far more likely to attract responses from people who feel that it's worth helping you out if you are polite and do not come across as aggressive and confrontational.  At the end of the day, treat other people as you would wish them to treat you.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got payments related questions? Start here: