Can someone send a link to ebay please. Thanks in advance

Trying to get in touch with ebay but the link I have has been archived and not too sure how to get into that. Can someone send a link to ebay. Can someone help me get into my archive messages . Thanks very much.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

To Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Or,  come back to us and explain the problem you've encountered,  many very expereinced members here,  happy to help you.

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

@53brown wrote:

Trying to get in touch with ebay but the link I have has been archived and not too sure how to get into that. Can someone send a link to ebay. Can someone help me get into my archive messages . Thanks very much.

Messages are only stored on eBay for 6 months

If your messages are older than that, you may be able to find them in your emails by doing a keyword search, but there is no access to them on eBay 

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Thanks for that. Do you have a link to ebay customer services by any chance? Someone did send me it before and it took you right through to them. Thanks again.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

See the first answer to your post for a link.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Thanks you so much this has helped me big time. I appreciate you getting back to me with this. Thanks again.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

You're very welcome but please do come back to us here,  if you do not receieve all the information you require,  we're happy to try and help you further,  or now .

@53brown 

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

I am just confused by ebay. A customer has asked for a refund for a pair of trousers but I said no and I wanted ebay to look at this and decide( hence why I asked for the number to phone  them and explain everything). They have sent me a message saying they have sent the buyer a postage label to return my trousers. They said it would take a good bit to sort this out so why did they give her the label if it wasn't resolved yet. So this buyer will send these back to me and I have to refund her even though it's not resolved yet,confusing to me. Thanks so much.

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

"confusing to me" also.

Has the buyer opened a case for item not as described or another type of case?

When did this happen?

Why did you say "no"?

What is there to resolve?

Precise details would help.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

@53brown wrote:

I am just confused by ebay. A customer has asked for a refund for a pair of trousers but I said no and I wanted ebay to look at this and decide( hence why I asked for the number to phone  them and explain everything). They have sent me a message saying they have sent the buyer a postage label to return my trousers. They said it would take a good bit to sort this out so why did they give her the label if it wasn't resolved yet. So this buyer will send these back to me and I have to refund her even though it's not resolved yet,confusing to me. Thanks so much.

If the buyer opened a case for anything other than a change of mind, saying no isn't an option and ebay will always expect you to refund.  Issuing the returns label on your behalf was ebay resolving it, i.e the resolution was the buyer returns it for a refund. 

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got payments related questions? Start here: