reconcilation of ebay account and credit card

My credit card statement has an entry for which I cannot account. Who and how do I contact to resolve this problem? I have searched my purchases  entering the amount concerned and got a "no results" reaction.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Check in Payments

This gives a detailed breakdown of purchases made through Ebay.

If you can't then reconcile the amounts, you should contact your credit card company to report an unauthorised payment.  Unless, of course, there is any possibility that you purchased and checked out as a guest (you would have an email confirming this purchase) or you have allowed another person to pay for a purchase from Ebay with your credit card.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

As access to your account is required,  you need to contact eBay Customer Services to explain this transaction for you.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Check in Payments

This gives a detailed breakdown of purchases made through Ebay.

If you can't then reconcile the amounts, you should contact your credit card company to report an unauthorised payment.  Unless, of course, there is any possibility that you purchased and checked out as a guest (you would have an email confirming this purchase) or you have allowed another person to pay for a purchase from Ebay with your credit card.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent