payments on hold

eBay wants you to feel like you are an employee! They want you to work for free for them! The TIME/ENERGY/MONEY it costs for you sort out payments on hold is RIDICULOUS .

I call them and the person on the other side has NO AUTHORITY  to help! they can not even put you through to someone!

the process is SO SIMPLE, but eBay complicate things and customers money is held. Then you have to do a lil' dance and beg for YOUR CASH !

consider:

No returned items! positive feedback! BUT MY £353.44 CASH STILL ON HOLD!

perfect example 

item sale price approx. £1

buyer COLLECTED item

item is BROKEN SPARES AND REPAIRS TV

buy has left positive feedback

eBay HOLDS the 80p from the sale !!

BUT WHY???

"IN CASE BUYER WANTS TO RETURN" A 'SOLD AS SEEN' BROKEN TV THEY PAID £1 FOR!?!?!?

what sense does that make?

eBay seem to use ANY EXCUSE to put your money on hold !

eBay COULD be STRAIGHT  FORWARD, EASY AND TRANSPARENT, but they are NOT!

SIMPLE SOLUTION...

A simple straight forward solution for non-business small sellers... 

check this out-

eBay can SIMPLY allow private sellers an option to put up a couple of items as collateral.  

EXAMPLE

you have 100 video games to sell. you choose to put up 5 games as collateral: eBay hold funds for the five games until everything has gone through.

Instead. eBay has kept me in the dark. non-transparent. lied on the phone to me SEVERAL times.  It has now reached the point they tell me DAILY to wait another 24hr. weeks and weeks after sales... wait another 24hrs... it has now become a 'waiting' game... poor form eBay... poor form.

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0