item showing in orders as unpaid from 3 years ago that cant be hidden/removed.

For some reason, an item I bought and paid for three years ago has appeared in my orders and shows as awaiting payment. I colleced the item, paid for it and there has been no dispute between the seller and I. 

I don't have the option to hide the order, it just sits there!

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That's annoying ,  the seller should have marked it as paid and dispatched that's eBay's wording for a collected item,  but details for that item for them would have disappeared after 90 days,  there is no way they can do this now.

Not sure if contacting eBay Customers Services for them to remove it,  they might,  worth an ask,  but try only very first thing in the morning when the lines first open,  there's more chance of Dublin answering.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On the left sidebar you can see Have us Call you or Chat with Our Automated Assistant.

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

@heathfarmbarns 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

That's annoying ,  the seller should have marked it as paid and dispatched that's eBay's wording for a collected item,  but details for that item for them would have disappeared after 90 days,  there is no way they can do this now.

Not sure if contacting eBay Customers Services for them to remove it,  they might,  worth an ask,  but try only very first thing in the morning when the lines first open,  there's more chance of Dublin answering.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On the left sidebar you can see Have us Call you or Chat with Our Automated Assistant.

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

@heathfarmbarns 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent