Time Away ended - how long for listings to re-appear?

I've had the "Time Away" feature on for a month and it's been 3 days now since it ended but my listings have not yet re-appeared, is this normal? I've added 2 listings manually (which are visible) but there are 40-odd individual lines/items that are nowhere to be seen...eBay haven't been very helpful in their response, before anyone asks! Please advise. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Having spoken to eBay again, the FIFTH advisor finally resolved the issue by reinstating my listings; the explanation was that my "account had been under review & the listings were ""removed""" No apology but at least it's sorted!! I hope this helps anyone else with the same issue...

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

I'd double check that Time Away has been disabled.

1. Go to Time away settings.
  2. Select Cancel time away.
  3. Select Apply.
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Hi, checked and double-checked, Time Away is definitely off. Thanks. 

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

In that case I'd contact eBay and ask them to take a look, 3 days is a long time.

I’ve found that the quickest way to contact eBay Customer Services is via the link below:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Having spoken to eBay again, the FIFTH advisor finally resolved the issue by reinstating my listings; the explanation was that my "account had been under review & the listings were ""removed""" No apology but at least it's sorted!! I hope this helps anyone else with the same issue...

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent