Shows delivered but left in plain view. Requested EBAY Step in but..

i have no email to provide them additional information despite saying so on case details.

I asked them to step in and seller has been back & forth about how yodel delivered it and how I should check local area neighbours etc..

How can i tell ebay i have no email to provide them whatever info they need? And how do I know what evidence they need?

It's a small amount and can claim back through chargeback via AMEX but wanted to resolve this via ebay if possible.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

It's for the seller to provide that evidence of delivery,  not you.  Not sure who would send an email to state 'not delivered'.

Once 3 full business days pass,  the option to escalate will appear.  It is timed to the second so won't appear before that timeframe lapses.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

If the tracking record states that the item was delivered eBay would not have supported you anyway.

EBay's money back guarantee doesn't cover the theft of parcels left on the doorstep. This happens all the time. Doorstep parcel theft has become so common that the poloce in some areas are advising buyers to use click and collect services instead.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

A seller on ebay only has to show ebay an item was delivered,and you have already said it was delivered,so ebay won't take any further action.

Items are open to theft if left in the open,and this is not the sellers or ebays fault.

Look to claim from your card if you can.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent