Seller protection

Buyer address was a new build postcode unavailable via packalink. I offered to drop item off  13 miles at weekend .Handed 2 same batch rolls paper sealed ,handed them pointed same batch numbers on rolls . Buyer was civil. I refunded her postage cost . 1 week later I accept a return send a label. Then buyer says she will be returning both rolls ,but they have both been open and cut and some pasted on the wall. She sent a pic of my new paper on the wall against paper that did not match. 
I explain I can't accept that back , but she is returning these bits she has left over , wants a full refund if I don't accept she will be leaving me negative feedback.

Twice on phone to eBay , they tell me not to worry ect. They can see the correspondence ect.

she leaves neg feedback and returns remainder of paper and eBay refund her in full as well as postage I already refunded.  Is there any seller protection in this situation ?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Seller protection

Well,  the only people to review and remove a negative feedback aside from an agreement with the buyer which I cannot see happening here,  is with eBay Customer Services.

I know you have spoken to them but try again but try first thing in the morning whenn the lines first open, there's more chance of Dublin answering.  Lines open at 8 a.m.

If you start with ,  the buyer has broken eBay's policy rules,  that is,  returning items not in the same condition as sent out ,  resulting in  a new item now used and unsaleable, reiterate they have abused eBay's 30 day MBG to gain their refund.

No guarantees but worth another shot.  Good Luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Seller protection

Well,  the only people to review and remove a negative feedback aside from an agreement with the buyer which I cannot see happening here,  is with eBay Customer Services.

I know you have spoken to them but try again but try first thing in the morning whenn the lines first open, there's more chance of Dublin answering.  Lines open at 8 a.m.

If you start with ,  the buyer has broken eBay's policy rules,  that is,  returning items not in the same condition as sent out ,  resulting in  a new item now used and unsaleable, reiterate they have abused eBay's 30 day MBG to gain their refund.

No guarantees but worth another shot.  Good Luck.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent