Problem with seller who wants me to post positive feedback on defective and returned item

I need to speak to customer services direct as I have such a problem with a seller which needs to be reported

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Problem with seller who wants me to post positive feedback on defective and returned item

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

Feedback is voluntary, so no one has to leave it. 

This is also what ebay CS will tell you.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

The problem you want to report is not a reportable issue.  See link for details.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/resolving-issues-sellers/report-issue-seller?id=4022&st=3&pos=1&q...

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Are you refering to one of the negatives you have left recently. 
You cannot edit feedback, seller has to send you a feedback revision request, but how did you pay postage twice?

I would have thought that you might feel more cooperative if seller refunded an overpayment, than expecting you to rely on promises which there is no way to enforce.

It might help to know exactly what happened, as there may be an easy way of getting a refund, but I doubt that contacting ebay would get you anywhere, this dort of problem is between buyer and seller.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent