Automatically Declined Offers

If you get an automatically declined offer you used to get the details of the offer and who made it, this was very useful in deceiding if your start price was realistic or you were just dealing with someone who wanted to "LowBall" you.  Sometime in the last week this has changed and now you only get the message "x Offers have been automatically declined" - no details. This was a useful selling tool why has it been changed? 

Why do ebay developers feel that they need to make constant changes for changes sake, if something isn't broken why "fix" it. 

Coporate  IT Developer, Designer and Consultant. 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

If you set a minimum offer amount and buyer puts in lower amount, it will automatiacally be declined,

ebay won't inform you of offer, as it is below your minimum.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Your choice to put in minimum offers, if you did not have it you would have full details of the offer.

By putting in minimum offer you would consider, you were saying you did not want details of lower offers. It is not ebay changes at fault. If member msking the offer was serious they would make a better offer.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Yes I always set a minimum amount that would be accepted if an offer is made but up to a week ago I would get a breakdown of what those rejected offers were if I went into the "Manage Offers" option on the item listing - the person who  made the offer  and the how much it was .  The attached screen shot shows what you get now.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent