Swedish ice scraper

I recently viewed a “Swedish ice scraper” the item looked perfect for my needs. I was just about to buy the item until I had a moment of clarity.  I have been caught out so many times so this time I thought I would ask the eBay forums 

so may question is “ how do I know if the ice on my windscreen is Swedish” many thanks in advance for your help. Regards Jim 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Swedish ice scraper

Well you would have to get your ears and nose close and have a magnifyer with you to confirm, however these are the three main key facts:  1  Place your ear witin 3mm off the ice, if you can hear ABBA tunes coming from the ice this is usually a good indicator. 2. Take a good sniff as close as you can to the ice wihout actually causing your nose to stick t the ice,  a faint whiff of cinnamon and smorgasboard  will becoming from the upper layers.  3. Using the magnifyer you should be able to see the word IKEA stamped on each and every flake.  

True pure Swedish ice arrival in this country would be quite rare as the weather pattern around the world causes contamination with other country's ice. I would suggest you get a "Universal ice scraper" as this would include any ice  from example outerspace craft that could be still in the air. Hope this helps with your purchasing decision Kind regads Marion

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Swedish ice scraper

Made my day - thank you!  @jpwalker1 @marionshew 

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent