Alpacas In The Vale,think the names fit well,meet Lurch,Stretch & .....................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdV58OPe5BE

Pass these everyday on the way to and from work,poor old sheep,they will get a napolean complex being short asses.lol

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Alpacas In The Vale,think the names fit well,meet Lurch,Stretch & .....................

I watched a video of them a while back. So lovely they are, and cute too. Woman Very Happy

Nice too seeing them on this link you added. 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Thats the first time in a few years I actually stopped the car to have a look.I nearly see them everyday going to work,but only the ones in the field by the road,never knew there was this field with more in,so they have a few dozen in total.They look pretty big,yet Llamas are 2-3 times bigger still.But they seem to getting more and more popular in the Uk,and they adapt well to the climate,plus they are supposed to be very intelligent and brave hence why they are used for gaurding sheep

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

So lovely it was for you to actually see them. Woman Very Happy  I would have been in awe if I was there. 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent