see they have been playing again

up there i now have two littls boxes .one for notifications and one for messages.why can they not just leave it alone...

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

it  surprised me and *bleep*

why  fiddle with things

chuffing annoying

i always  say  programmers ruin the world , i think its so they are always in a job,  they let the office boy make a system,  run it, then spend time  'fixing'  it

its a loop

and the big boys , well its like having a nw manager in work,  they look at the workplace and tweak things

then 3 months down the line when its found not to be helpful and youve *bleep* half the workforce  you put it back to how it was

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

Oh yes, and in my box I have 13 Kudos things.  I didn't know I had any.

Let's hope the whole things speeds up a bit now then!!  Woman LOL

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

i had 9 kudos thingies i never knew i had but it is definitely slow at the moment.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

bluuming marvellous

i typed a reply just after you posted cookie,  had the  'success vie your post'  , then i went out and its not there

eaten , all  gone

it was a rage against programmers

i'd best chrck my email inbox incase my bums pink again

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Ahhh yes i suppose Notification one is a bit easier to look for a quicker result of Kudos. There are some Kudos i did not even know i had!!!!!!!. I got LOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, im not Bragging really!!!!!. Only kiddin people!!.Woman Very Happy

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

I had more kudos than I realised.  I just wish though that they'd stop playing around.  Like I've said in the past, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

I quite like the little boxes up there as I often dont notice I have a message waiting. I also used to like our feedback scores next to our name.

Kudos was not a word when I was at school and there is no way I am turning Ameriacn if it is one of their fancy names for like Woman Happy

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

*cough cough*

Kudos was most certainly a word way back then when you wos a wee diddly - it's from the ancient Greek.

It means acclaim or praise from others - and there should be no such word as Kudo because kudos is singular, but some uneducated wally last century apparently decided that because there was an 's' at the end of the word, it had to be plural.

'tis pronounced kyoodoss.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

I quite like the messages box, but only because for some obscure reason the envelope stopped showing for the last several days on my screen and would only appear after I went through the motions of pretending to reply to a post on the forum.  

Didn't know I had any Kudos either until that box appeared.  It may be from the ancient Greek but it sounds like a suitable name for a Japanese brand of hand-washing soap flakes to me!

So, Kudos comes from the Greek meaning ‘glory’ or ‘fame’ and it means praise and honour received for an achievement.  Oh pleeeease – isn’t that a bit highferlutin for a discussion forum post?  

What's wrong with  'Like' ? Isn’t that basically what it means here - that someone likes or agrees or appreciates a post?  If someone has been particularly helpful on the help boards we can thank them in a post as well as giving them the thumb up.  

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

I don't give a rats a*** what they do to the site, just as long as they speed it up a bit!!!!! it's taking a minute or more to get on a thread, I can't always click on it and get into the thread, and ebay is just soooooo slow.

if anyone is listening from ebay.....FIX IT!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

oh look  my  first post appeared again

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

I know what you mean CB.  It took a few minutes to get onto the sewing thread earlier and I mean minutes.  

Yes Towery - your first post reappeared as if by magic.

Another thing that needs seeing to is the search facility as you can find things better on Google than you can on ebay.

Come on eBay - get your act together - soon.

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

The search function is absolutely abysmal - beyond belief!

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent