oh poor OH

he only went and did his back in yesterday....he has a condition that will get worse as he gets older and every now and then his nerves get trapped in the bottom of his back....

first time in 8yrs he's been off sick.....gawd he's a rotten patient, he won't do as he's told!!!

mind you, I do feel sorry for him, he's in such pain it shows in his face.....bless....

Photobucket

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

oh poor OH

Oh no poor fella! Are you making the right sympathetic noises, joking apart it's horrible when your backs in pain no matter how you sit or lay it hurts, I hope he recovers soon CB!.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

aw poor Mr coooo  I should imagine you are being really sympathetic Smiley Indifferent

Pooor pooooooor Mr coooo

Give him a hug from meheart Oi...................... gentle girl .....................blimmin gently

Cripes we want him better not worserer

?I guess I should warn you. If you know what I said, you've probably misunderstood.?
Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

Awww CB.  Your poor hubby.  I had a trapped nerve in my neck a few years back and it's darned painful.  I hope that he's soon feeling better.  Gentle hugs to Mr CB - and I mean gentle hugs CB.

Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

CB just tell him to get on with it.

Seriously, I have a problem very similar only mine involves the vertibrae in the bottom of my spine,  I haven't had any problems for about 5 years now, but when it goes boy does it go. 

Tell him he must do exactly as he is told it is for his own good  (kettle and pot spring to mind)

I hope it gets better soon and he isn't too bad a patient.

Hugs to you both.

Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

aaww thanks peeps, yus I'm being very gentle with him, he's in a lot of pain I can tell, he can't get up off the chair ..... he looks like a very pregnant woman hahahahaa.

Photobucket

Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

Poor Mr CB.  Hope that he feels better soon.  Carry on being gentle with him CB.

Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

if hes in pain he needs to sort that out

better medicine  for him to   relax totally

its the spasms that are hard to bare

oir is it bear?

i spent 3 wks sleeping vitually on the floor  i took the thin cushions off the bamboo sofa . laid a duvet on top , then a sheet then slept under opened sleeping bag

the nurofen gel back cream was good too

i was okay sitting on  chair as long as it wasnt for more than 15 mins at a time,

then id walk or wash up or stretch  and try to hold my stomach muscles -  that helped

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

How is poor Hubby today CB?

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

Ohhhh dear Mr CB that must be horrible. I have done my back and theres no words to describe the pain and you really cant do anything. It really messes you up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I hope it eases soon and you have medication to ease it. You have your lovely Mrs CB to look after you!!!!!!!!!!!!. Pleeeease get well SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!Woman SadWoman Surprisedheart

Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

Oh No poor mr Coo, how's he doing today CB any better ????

Miss S and I have every sympathy and wish him a speedy recovery

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

When I had a trapped nerve in my neck a few years back, I was given diazepam to take for a few nights which did help.  Hope that Mr CB is feeling better.

Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

How is your man feeling today CB??. Has it eased any at all?. I know sometimes it does not ease for a while.heart

Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

aaww thanks for asking guys, he's the worse patient ever!!! he's bored already and he's only been off 3 days!!!

he's been using his tens machine and Voltarol rub and his naproxen of a night, so he's getting a good sleep.

it's an ongoing thing with him that will get worse as he gets older so the docs told us.

He's on about going in on Saturday for one shift, then two days off to see how he goes.

Photobucket

Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

Sending my good wishes to your OH, Capn B. Hope he feels better soon. xx

Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

Not a good idea CB,  like the rest of us he will think he can do more than he should and it wont help.  (kettle and pot again) he is a driver isn't he? or a picker, either way those two jobs are not very good for backs, take it from me the last time my back went into spasm was when I was on Dot com.

I know it is frustrating be he needs to chill out, unless he can have help doing his job for a while, but I am sure that wont happen. My help lasted 20 minutes.  Tens machines are brilliant aren't they.

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

I'll say Ed, they're a Godsend! he's a picker, you should see him pretending he's using a trolley, he's bending down in the kitchen and seeing if he can put stuff in the bottom tray!!! aawww bless

Photobucket

Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

I bet that Mr CB is bored stiff.  He doesn't want to do too much as he could make his back worse.  I know when I had my ankle removed 20 years ago and then the bone graft 12 months later, it drove me mad not being able to do things.  It's so infuriating but your hubby has to do what the medics tell him and in time, it may improve a little.

Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

hahahah!!! a man do as he's told! that'll be a first.....still, he's just helped me water the garden and he seems OK. Luckily he is sleeping well.

Photobucket

Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

oh poor OH

I know what you mean CB but I was hoping.

Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent