ggggrrrrrrrr

OH is getting on me pip....if he tells me once more I'm losing it, I'm getting dementia, I should stop falling asleep etc etc etc...oh, and then telling ME how to BAKE!!!!! I swear I'm going to bite his ankle.....angry smiley 2.gif

he thinks I'm the only woman on the planet like this....I'm 59 in a two weeks time, gawd, we all loose it at times at that age don't we....forgetfulness is part and pacel of being middle aged.....wish someone would tell HIM that bored smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

ggggrrrrrrrr

Does he never forget things?  Telling you how to bake is like, well er insulting isn't it?  Does he never fall asleep during the day? Anyone can forget things including him.  My dad has always had a bad memory as long as I can remember.  The thing is though, my dad knows he has a bad memory.  Just let us loose on your OH CB and we'd put him right.

((((((((CB))))))))

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

Aah. Bless him , he's probably just concerned for ya CB, don't be too hard on him , bite his bum! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

Next time He dozes off in the Chair, swop his bedroom slippers around; so they're on the wrong feet..............bet that keeps him quiet for a while.

Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

I wouldn't mind but he falls asleep every time we do a shift at work, he has his lunch and bam! he's out!!!!

he thinks he's being funny....gawd MEN!!!

I shall remind him of this when he can't find his wallet/care keys eh?devil smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

Hide em get yer own back on I'm. lol. Poor fella he will think he's going ga ga.

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

oooooooh I never thought of that....heh heh heh.....

Photobucket

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

Be warned though CB if you forget where they are as well you are gonna be in a heap of doo doo! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

My mum can be rather infuriating at times.  I offer to take her out in to town say.  She moans about that.  She doesn't moan whilst we're out but she'll moan for England when we get back.  There are times when I can't do right for doing wrong.  I can and do sympathise CB.

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

laffin.gif  aah, such is life eh? deep breaths and count to 10 I think chaps.....

Photobucket

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

There are times when counting to ten isn't quite enough but never mind.  Carry on regardless.

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

Hey,,, i ll come round and bite him with my mouldy choppers!!!!. Your a very good baker from what you have told us bless you. And i get very forgetful and im 50. Some men treat you like your going into madness,,losing it or are neurotic once your over a certain age!!.

Dont take any notice,,he probably does things aswell.... But when they do it theyve always got an excuse!! Grrrrrrr tell him i ll be round hed better watch out!!.heart

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

he only went to look for some Persil washing liquid in work for .com this morning, took it in the back only to find out it was Fairy he was looking for hahahaha.....well I had to didn't I? while I was laffin' and reminding him it wasn't just me, he went rather quiet........

ah well he would wouldn't he?

Photobucket

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

ggggrrrrrrrr

Good on ya CB.  I bet he won't be so quick to critise now will he?

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent