corrie

Did anyone watch corrie last night.  I thought it was good.

........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

corrie

Sorry but I'm not really into soaps.  I knew that they were going to do a live show which was going out last night though.

Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

Yes, I saw it Tommy.  They did well, I didn't notice any slip ups, and I was surprised to see a fight scene live. 

(I don't think he's dead though!) 

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

Smiley Very Happyyep i saw it

did anyone esle notice the first bus the driver was on his mobile whilst moveing hahaha

Petal
Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

@chickengrandma-2008 wrote:

Yes, I saw it Tommy.  They did well, I didn't notice any slip ups, and I was surprised to see a fight scene live. 

(I don't think he's dead though!) 

I think you mean Irene... Ha ha..
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

This is a hoot but close to the truth of today's kids, their cell phones and tablets. Daughter texting to dad: Daddy, I am coming home to get married soon, so get out your check book. I am in love with a boy who is far away from me. As you know, I am in Australia and he lives in Scotland. We met on a dating website, became friends on Facebook, had long chats on Whatsapp, he proposed to me on Skype, and now we have had two months of relationship through Viber. My beloved and favorite Dad, I need your blessing, good wishes and a really big wedding". Lots of love and thanks. Your favorite daughter, Lilly. Dad’s reply also by texting: My dear Lilly … Like Wow! Really? Cool! Whatever! I suggest you two get married on Twitter, have fun on Tango, buy your kids on Amazon, and pay for it all through Paypal. And when you get fed up with this new husband, sell him on eBay. Dad
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

I saw it, and I'm pretty sure they've done this plot line of a murder victim being buried under a concrete floor before in Corrie haven't they?

Incidentally... the actor who plays ( played! ) Callum... future James Bond do you think?  His expressions and mannerisms remind me a lot of the younger Sean Conneryin the early Bond films.

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

Smiley FrustratedThat Was Broockside, Oh No I,m Loseing It  Did I Really See That

Petal
Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

Can't have been Brookside I'm thinking of because I never watched that; the only soap I do watch is Corrie...  I'm convinced they have done this storyline before.

Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

You are correct peter. The story line was used in 2010 when John Stape who eventually married Fiz and had to leave school as a teacher when he had an affair with Rosie Webster. He then murdered and buried under the factory floor, Colin Fishwick and assumed his identity to get a job as a teacher again.

Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

Smiley Happyyes your right i forgot that bit

Petal
Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

Also, didn't Richard Hillman bash his ex wife over the head and bury her under some concrete foundations?

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

Smiley Very HappyYes Your right too

Richard Charles Hillman was a financial advisor and businessman who had been married twice before arriving in Coronation Street. In June 2001 he arrived in Weatherfield for Alma Halliwell's funeral, claiming to be her cousin. He began a relationship with Gail Platt.

Richard went into property development with Duggie Ferguson, but the partnership was troubled. Richard left Duggie for dead after he fell from a flight of stairs in a property they were selling, choosing to rob Duggie of his money rather than help him. When Richard was due to marry Gail later in the summer, his ex-wife Patricia came back threatening to tell everyone about what Richard was really like and ruin his business, so Richard killed her with a shovel and buried her body in the foundations of his new flats.

Petal
Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

Yes, it was under the underworld factory floor if I remember rightly.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

corrie

Thank you - yes, I remember the Stape thing now you mention it.

I'd completely forgotten about the other instance, though!

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent