Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Chest xray Update

Went to doctors today,, Chest xray was fine. The other doctor ( not mine one i saw last time) forgot to do Hormone Level so have to have another Blood Test done in a month. The inflammation ( infection) coming up is still a bit up so i explained i ha...

Mondays mealtime morsels.

Whilst recovering from my evening out on Friday night, I decided to get on with my summer swap item. Yesterday I was out in the garden painting fense, popped in for an hour when it rained and then back out again. Feeling better now, few jobs done and...

Legs in Summer

I may have asked something on a similar line before but im having problems knowing what to get to wear when the weather gets a bit warmer to make my legs look ok. Having put on weight lately, my legs although im short are very chunky especially my ca...

Growing cucumbers in pots

Hello FHG folk, Due to the adverse weatherwe have had, I am growing Cucumbers in pots this year. The pots are large enough to hold three quarters of a growbag of good stuff, but can anyone tell me if cucumbers are attacked by slugs? Thanks

ooooh Molly ya norty dog......

so Molly has mis behaved then CG? norty girl, lets have another photo of her then please.Oh I had a dream about you CG, I had a sore back and you offered to push the .com trolley for me,you were wearing two necklaces and they had mahoooosive diamonds...

Nice little earner?

Very occasionally I glance at the winning Premium Bond numbers, which tells you not only what that person won, but how much he held in bonds. Most big winners are holders of the maximum £30,000.00, but what brings a smile to my face are the people wh...

oh nuts....

I've got to go to bed now, I have to be up at 4am....gawd!!!! it sounds worse than it is I guess, and tbh I'll be finished by 11 and then it's holiday time. what time do you go to bed?

young badger

went out to check the chicken coops for eggs this evening, opened the hatch of one and there sat a young badger in the nest box! Must admit I don't like badgers and don't want them around my poultry but it was quite cute, still trying to figure out h...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay Charity Competition

Is anyone aware of this? I found out by pure chance but I cannot find it anywhere on the eBay pages by just looking. http://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebayforcharity/ You have to wait for the scrolling ads and hope you can click on it before it changes to get ...

So much for making money! Lol!

I bought a strimmer/wood chipping machine from a bootsale and decided to put it up for sale there and the in Sainsbury's. The motor was siezed wit brambles, wire and everything else. It took me two-and-a-half hours to strip it all down and get it wor...

Thursdays tepid tasty teatime, (Oh dear my car is off for its MOT tonight), Tea time tremblers

I have to drop my car at the garage this evening ready for a service and MOT tomorrow, it will also be getting it's underside sealed.I shall be without it for 4 days, as they have to jet wash the underside then leave it to dry on the ramp then on mon...

The Secret Life Of Cats

Just wondered if anyone saw The Secret Life Of Cats,, it was on Monday just gone, ITV, 9PM?. If you love Cats please dont miss this programme, the cats in it are absolutely adorable and quite unexpectedley again i found myself having a teary moment a...

I had a paypal email !!!!!!

I had a "paypal" email this morning, it did make me laugh it said, hello, your account has been frozen please click link below as we need lots of information to verify it is your account (In those words) Mmm I thought, I bet you do, ah - delete, dele...

Resolved! I can't delete these emails

Is anyone else having a problem with their emails? I have got, in bold type, and highlighted in a purpley colour, about 3 emails, one from F/B of which I am no longer a user, and there is no facility to delete them. At the side of the heading, there ...

Which washing machine do you have?

Hello everyone, I am looking for some advice please I need to get a washing machine for the first time in about 12/13 years that will last well, have been using Bosch ones which used to be a good make, although I read that they are not so good now th...