What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

For me it was Disney's Frozen on Blu-Ray last night before bed 🙂 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

The Woman in Black....Sunday before bed.....bit of a mistake that was....

smilie scared.gif  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

V For Vendetta.....bit silly to be honest.
Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

Hitchcock's 'Foreign Correspondent' on Sunday afternoon

Enjoyable old film - lingering camera shots on expressive faces Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

Pitch Perfect

the songs come back all  day  🙂

wached it 3 times in the last month

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

tea with Mussolini...about 2hrs ago...I never watch films, I get bored, but I got into that one, it was quite good.

Photobucket

Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

Disney's Saving Mr Banks on Blu-Ray last night before I went to bed 🙂
Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

The Best Offer - thoroughtly enjoyed it and would recommend. A tour de force by Geoffrey Rush, Donald Sutherland at his understated best.  Beautiful to watch too, fab locations and a grown up story .

Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

I love that film!
Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

While you were sleeping with Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman, followed by The Lake House with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves, on Sunday night, Fancied a soppy film night as I was feeling sorry for myself.  Not really into chick flics normally like a good spy or suspense film normally,

Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

Knowing on Blu-Ray this afternoon...I love me a good action disaster end-of-the-world epic movie 😉
Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you work shifts Kimmy? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

Unfortunately I am still very much currently unemployed...Have been since the beginning of January now but still not been successful in getting another job as of yet 😞 But I remain as hopeful & positive as can be despite this 🙂
Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

Don't give up Kimmy, keep yourself out there, you are young and that seems to be what people want these days, one of the regular posters on here Tintin was out of work for a long time and she got a job after Christmas  and she is getting on really well and loving life, you never know what is around the corner.

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

@queenelsa83 wrote:
Knowing on Blu-Ray this afternoon...I love me a good action disaster end-of-the-world epic movie 😉

OMG that has got to be (along with 2012) one of the worst movies ever although I will grudingly admit the special effects were OK.  Try reading the book that this was very, very losely based on Childhood's End by Arthur C Clarke, the book is excellent, the film was dire.

Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

I love Woman in Black its very Spooky ladies so take care ha ha. Last film was The Frozen Ground with Nicholas Cage . I mentioned it before and its a brilliant film all but quite dark!!!.

Woman Surprised

Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

Thank you Ed, that means a lot to me 🙂 Really must get around to seeing The Woman In Black soon, have been meaning to do so ever since it first came out in the cinema ages ago now 😛
Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent