Well what are you having then.

Toasted ham and cheese sandwiches for us. OH had a full roast pork lunch at the shoot today so isnt very hungry. I am in a bit of a fuzz through lack of sleep so I don't really feel like anything.
Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

mash, butternut squash and sweet potato, and low fat sausages (which were a bit rubbish to be honest).

I haz a nice cake for afters though....

Photobucket

Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

Well we were going to have a curry tonight. BUT Onions other granddad picked her up at lunchtime so we went into town and popped into Wetherspoons  for something to eat.... I had an all day brunch, Mrs W a pulled pork sarny. Oh and I had a pint of Wold Top Headland Red, and a Lee's John Willies 100. Then we adjourned to the Acorn Brewery Tap and I had a pint of Quercus,,,, or two, then on to a last pub , where I had a Hobgoblin. All the time accompanied by Mrs W on Rose ( cant do accents).  Now back home waiting for her ladyship to return. Heres a picture of her last night when she went Trick or treating with her mum and dad.

little.JPG

Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

Oh she looks lovely. Sounds like you had a lovely day.
Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

Ham Salad.

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

She did look lovely and had a wonderful time Ed. And it was great for us to have a few hours "grown up time" for the first time in a long time!

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

Jacket or pasta. Depends if I have any potatoes with bacon.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

and cheese! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

I had duck breast, corn on the cob, sprouts and cauliflower.  He had splodge  (a made up dish of pasta, sweetcorn. tuna and tomato) sprinkled with cheese and grilled.

Then we each had a fresh cream doughnut.

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

@wskneil wrote:

Well we were going to have a curry tonight. BUT Onions other granddad picked her up at lunchtime so we went into town and popped into Wetherspoons  for something to eat.... I had an all day brunch, Mrs W a pulled pork sarny. Oh and I had a pint of Wold Top Headland Red, and a Lee's John Willies 100. Then we adjourned to the Acorn Brewery Tap and I had a pint of Quercus,,,, or two, then on to a last pub , where I had a Hobgoblin. All the time accompanied by Mrs W on Rose ( cant do accents).  Now back home waiting for her ladyship to return. Heres a picture of her last night when she went Trick or treating with her mum and dad.

little.JPG

I can't believe how Onions has grown wskneil...she is a credit to you & your wife Woman Happy

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

We had smoked mackerel salad

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

chicken breast stuffed with garlic and herb philly then wrapped in parma ham with jacket spud and coleslaw

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

Oooo yummy
Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

now eating crispy duck pancakes..yum yum

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

We had turkey salad followed by fresh fruit.

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

Just had a snack tonight as our village pub is re opening after being closed for 2 years ...

Thankfully it is back in private ownership after a disatrous time in the hands of a brewery ...they are putting on a buffet .....

Have booked for Sunday Lunch tomorrow ....looking forward to that too......if the food is good we shall be using it a lot ...happy days ...
Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent