Torville and Dean

are they an item you know...Mr and Mrs?

they were on the One Show talking about their gold medal they won 30yrs ago today!!! I remember sitting there watching that!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Torville and Dean

Don't think so CB = Jayne is married. Chris' marriage broke up and last I heard he was with Karen Barbour.

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Torville and Dean

They were such a great ice-skating duo. But I read years ago that he was a bit of a bully to her. Even now, when they are being interviewed, whenever she tries to answer, he cuts in and interrupts.

(There were also rumours of them having had a fling).

Photobucket

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Torville and Dean

I don't know whether or not they are an item but I remember them skating to Bolero like it was yesterday.

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Torville and Dean

Jayne is married and I believe Chris has been married twice once was to a skater called Isobelle and then  to an American skater called Jill, I think he had a couple of children, and now he is with Karen Barber. Sorry I was quite a big fan.

I remember watching them dance the bolero, wow, I think I even cried at the time.

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Torville and Dean

I'm sure I saw them on Piers Morgan's Life Stories where they admitted to having had "a dabble."

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Torville and Dean

Mmmm I think I saw that carol,  long time ago though I think, when they had the dable not Piers Morgan.

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Torville and Dean

I saw that interview too - It appears to be on you tube if you want to watch it.

I remember Christopher Dean being a policeman in Nottingham City Centre!

still sig
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Torville and Dean

They did have a bit of a fling but it was when they were teenagers, I always think they look like they should be together

-------------------------------------------------------------------
No sig can't be bothered.
Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Torville and Dean

fab skaters though eh?

Photobucket

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Torville and Dean

They certainly are, CB; there's great chemistry between them.

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent