Thursdays Thundery thenthational tea

Had my shopping delivery this morning so have got lots to choose from, bought a few bbq bits, ribs, chinese chicken thighs and belly pork slices so I might use some of them and put the rest in the freezer.  Plenty of salad and homemade potato salad.  Strawberries and clotted cream for afters.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

I had Shepherds Pie last night so i have Lasagne and chips tonight folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!.heart

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Pat's last night so it's a Chinese Banquet served on a scantily clad man! Bring on the pancake rolls! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Oh blow the bbq, it will take me about 3 hours to get to you Maggie never mind the chinese save the scantily clad man for me, don't forget to chill him first.

Hope Pat has enjoyed her self in the old Westcountry, she has had lovely weather.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Turkey fillet, mixed veg and gravy for us today.  We'll have fresh fruit later.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Not another scantily clad man??  they're multiplying!!  Woman Surprised

We had fish and chips for lunch so it'll only be a sandwich for tea I think.

Oooh!  I just remembered what I'd decided on, I'll thaw some prawns and we'll have a prawn cocktail and bread and butter!  Woman LOL

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Fish pie with coleslaw

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Gammon and sweet potato wedges then homemade passion frruit ice-cream

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Mr T's frozen cauli-and-broccoli-au-gratin combo, as that satisfies 2 of my 5-a-day without slaving over the cooker. It's a straight slam-it-in-the-oven job.
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

we had sausages, salad and coleslaw and according to OH the worse potatoe salad he's ever eaten!!!!

lovely cake and strawberries for afters though.

Photobucket

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent