Saturday Night TV is looking up

Just seen the TV guide and Saturday is looking ok; got a new series, Stepping Out, followed by The X Factor, then Through The Keyhole, which might be worth a look, although I don't like Keith Lemon. Also got X Factor again on Sunday. Then Strictly starts the week after.

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

I was thinking the exact same thing.....love SCD

Remember - it takes 17 muscles to smile and 44 muscles to frown - SO KEEP SMILING 🙂
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

I like the X Factor but not keen on the others. I couldn't watch ANYTHING with Keith Lemon in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

Absolute Strictly nut,   Dont like X Factor and dont watch Keith Lemon he makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up Yuk.

My night will be, Strictly followed by Casualty. Whilst doing my ironing,  hubby usually does O/T on Saturday night so get to use the big telly instead of being banished to the bedroom.

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

@carolyorkie2010 wrote:

Just seen the TV guide and Saturday is looking ok; got a new series, Stepping Out, followed by The X Factor, then Through The Keyhole, which might be worth a look, although I don't like Keith Lemon. Also got X Factor again on Sunday. Then Strictly starts the week after.

Suddenly the walk to the pub doesn't look too far anymore

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

wskneil - mind if I join you?

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

glad i work till 10.00 every sat

Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

i never watch any of them

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

Sadly Strictly is my one guilty pleasure, I don't watch the soaps either, so I think one is probably ok.

Have also got into the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones recently as my hubby got the box set.

But I am one of those people who can't sit still for long and tend to not watch anything that needs concentration.

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

I'm the same as you! I can't watch anything over half an hour long, unless it is on a channel with adverts, then I get up and do something. Haven't watched a film for years, can't stay awake if I do.

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

I started to watch the Hobbit about three weeks ago and still haven't seen it all the way through, everytime I put it on I get about half an hour in and I am either asleep or up tidying, cleaning, sorting. Shame really, men can do it why can't I.

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

I love Strictly but I wouldn't watch soaps if you paid me.

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

I loved Lord of the Rings and was really looking forward to the Hobbit - what a total disapointment, I disliked it so much I won't be bothering to see the other two films when they come out.

Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

nope....nothing there to float my boat. I'll be online as usual........

Photobucket

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

Anyone know if Strictly and X Factor will clash timewise?

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

I think they might overlap, but last year they got their acts together and didnt overlap by much as I think  ITV realised they were losing viewers to Strictly.

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

Yes they will I was just reading about it, strictly finishes at 8.10 and X factor starts at 8, so only 10 minutes

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent