Post Box

Has anyone else noticed this on here today?. Ive just written on a thread in reply like we do and it came up in a box on the Bottom right hand corner "Rose replied to your post". Ive never noticed that before?,,, is it new?. Also the text box that you write in,,, just above where its got the smily that you point on to get the smily box i see the video one and the image one have not got pictures in any more?. The image one normally has the little tree in it?. Oooooerrrrr.Woman Surprised

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

Post Box

Must admit that I've not noticed it Rose.

Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

Seems to be a gremlin week all round, my posts on occasion locks completely , a few times they just disappear & I have to start again, I've had to sign in on average up until today at least 4/5 times a day !

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

Ohhhhh its not happened since,,,,very strange,, perhaps the wondergogs at E.bay are trying out some new things to surprise us with!!!.Woman LOL

Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

Unfortunately you are probably right Rose. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

Mine has pictures but they are black and whit not colour anymore,  I think the reply box is the quick reply.

Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

How odd! Not happened to me. Oooh but my tree is gone & I have a mountain!m0655.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

I've noticed that those messages have started coming on at the bottom, but I hadn't noticed the picture thing had gone, until you mentioned it!

It says right now that Ilovetopatch has just put something on FHG! 

OooooH!  And my photo thing has just come back in the shape of a mountain and in black and white!  Woman LOL

Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

@chickengrandma-2008 wrote:

It says right now that Ilovetopatch has just put something on FHG! 

I haven't got that,  ere what wrong with me why haven't I got that?

Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

I got a little pop up box in bottom right hand corner saying " x " has kudoed your post ...or something like that ...

Probably just another new improvement that nobody needs or wants .....
Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

I haven't had that either.

Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

Sob! I never had a tree in the first place let alone a mountain!.

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

Ebay working on a Friday again.

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

My home page is all of a muddle and can't seem to find a way to put it back .

Appears now I can see my watching or my selling but not both on the same page ....................really annoying having to flick back and to

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

@stan3502 wrote:

My home page is all of a muddle and can't seem to find a way to put it back .

Appears now I can see my watching or my selling but not both on the same page ....................really annoying having to flick back and to

Stan - on your summary page, at the top, on the right hand side there are the words "page options". It is just under "Tell us what you think".

Click on there and you will get a dialogue box that allows you to choose "show selling selections on my summary page" - make sure that the check box is ticked, then click on apply.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

Yep I can do that stroppy but then can only see selling not watching also like the page used to be

Could have it all on one page (i:e set as default) before watching -finishing soonest, selling and sold now will only load one page not all that you require

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

Stan, when I did that I got watching, bidding and selling all on one page

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

@saasher2012 wrote:
Sob! I never had a tree in the first place let alone a mountain!.

Im lauggghin now Saasher.. Ill give you the world my dear,,never mind a Mountain!!!!!. Bless you.

Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

Ahhhhh now you see your noticing!!!. Ive put the Mockers on it now everything is going Haywire.Woman LOL

Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

Post Box

rose2008-2008 wrote:

Ahhhhh now you see your noticing!!!. Ive put the Mockers on it now everything is going Haywire.Woman LOL

Yes, I thought something was going wrong with the site!  I posted a reply to one of the questions in the Open Questions list today, then later on saw a new reply on the subject and went back to the post to see what additional input had been offered.  On doing so I noticed that for some reason instead of the replies defaulting to the order in which they were submitted - ie:  earliest first, latest last - they were defaulting to the post with most kudos first, with the least kudos'd post last.  It's totally thrown the threads out of order - whereas before you could see the posts in the correct order and see any additional comments that may have also quoted something from an earlier reply and thus see everything the way it should have been presented, it now looks like somebody's taken all the comments, messed them up into the wrong order and left the reader to try and make sense of everything!  Are you secretly working for the eBay Site Development Team Rose?  Smiley LOL

Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent