Oh what a lovely day!

Rain, Sun, Rain, Sun, Hot, cold, Hot, Cold, Washing out, Washing In, Washing out, Washing In. Dogs wet, Dogs dry, Dogs wet, Dogs dry.  -  The great British Weather is back

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Oh what a lovely day!

Sun too bright to see computer screen so...

Go out to do some gardening, get rained on so...

Come in, dry off, try to do some listings but...

Sun too bright to see computer screen

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh what a lovely day!

hysterically laughing smiley.gif

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh what a lovely day!

The sun's shining here at the moment but I don't know how long for.  We've had rain on and off all day long and it's been cool.

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh what a lovely day!

Sunny most of the day here, windy, cool but the bedding got dry in no time at all Woman Happy

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh what a lovely day!

Have slept most of the day, tanked up on pain killers. Whenever I have been awake it has been bright bright and sunny, but since I haven't got out of bed, I can't comment about the temperature outside.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh what a lovely day!

I got rained on first thing on the way to work, then the sun came out, then it rained again. Sun shone when we got home, then it rained againlaffing smiley 3.gif I fell asleep and when I awoke the sun was shining...lovely. Now it's raining again.........

hey ho here comes Autumn.............

Photobucket

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh what a lovely day!

It's been lovely and sunny here all day today.  A little breezy at times, but quite warm out of the wind.  I had a lovely afternoon and evening.  First I sat and talked with my son and daughter while we watched the four grandchildren in her swimming pool, and then we had a lovely BBQ in her hut and finished off inside the house talking and drinking tea and coffee.

swimming 040.JPGbbq hut.JPG

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh what a lovely day!

Very nice, it sounds like a lovely day Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh what a lovely day!

Well it was wet early yesterday but went with daughter to a local funday.  Hmm couple of stalls but was warm, sunny and Sproglet loved running up and down the hill.  Then we moved on but had no rain.  Got home and OH asked did we manage to dodge the showers!.  As the crow flies there was all of 5 miles between us!.

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh what a lovely day!

Blimey its cold today, nearly 2 oclock and its only 13 degrees, some really heavy downpours and thunder and lightening last night,

Garden is like a swamp now, gggrrrrr

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent