Mondays Mighty morsels

We had fried cooked new potatoes, baked beans and eggs.   Leftover potatoes and eggs going out of date so needed to use them up.

At least it wasn't salad again.

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Mondays Mighty morsels

Sunday roast 'cos it was too hot to cook it yesterday....Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Mondays Mighty morsels

We had chicken, stuffing, mixed veg and gravy.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Mondays Mighty morsels

Smoked mackerel & salad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Mondays Mighty morsels

Corned beef and salad

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Mondays Mighty morsels

Toast

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Mondays Mighty morsels

Two X 6 ounce Aberdeen angus beefburgers by the .Gourmet Burger Kitchen with two eggs. Great.

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't care who you are, stop walking on the water while I'm fishing. --------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Mondays Mighty morsels

we had a fry up done mostly done in oven..

fryed cold new potatoes mushroom tomato egg fried bread ands sausages...

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Mondays Mighty morsels

Son's girlfriend and I between us cooked roast chicken, Yorkshire puds, roast potatoes and parsnips, sausage and bacon rolls, peas fresh from the garden, brocolli, stuffing balls, carrots and gravy followed by chocolate sponge and custard.  It seemed like Christmas!!  Woman LOL

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Mondays Mighty morsels

egg chips and beans.....lovely!

Photobucket

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Mondays Mighty morsels

No morsels for me, just two bags of Bacon Fries in the pub.  Late night at work recording an Amazonian Icelandic singing diva, who took 3 hours when she should have taken half an hour!  Her backing band seemed overawed by her and I don't blame them, I was too, she's waaay larger than life.  Hugely charismatic, stunning, and to know her is to love her, but it was still a late night and on the way home (9pm) I spotted OH's car outside the pub so got dropped off there and got outside of a couple of vodkas and the aforementioned pseudo-bacon comestibles.  Never mind, boss has given me tomorrow off.  Hurrah!

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Mondays Mighty morsels

I had a Chicken Kiev with lots of salad and Coleslaw!!.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent