Irish jokes, but who are the butt of other countries?

There are as many Irish jokes as there are minutes in a day, followed by Jewish and Scottish jokes, most of them taken in the light in which they are given, but who are on the receiving end of jokes made in other countries?  The Aussie aims his jokes fair and square at the Pommie, some of which are absolutely brilliant, but what about Germany or Holland?  Do they make jokes about one another?   I think, but I'm not certain, Sweden mocks Holland.  Anybody know?

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

The Irish tell "Kerry man" jokes

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

The Germans tell East Friesian jokes, the Dutch tell Belgium jokes

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

I didn't know Fritz had a sense of humour! Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Canadians tell Newfie jokes

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

I would not want to joke with the Germans,,we might start another war. And not the Towels on the Sunbeds war either!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL.Woman LOL

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Like this you mean rose,

beach towels Germans Finally Throw The Towel In

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

We were all discussiong the unemployment problem when I came out the the quip: "What's Tyneside's National Anthem?"  The answer was the song  "I'm busy doing nothing, nothing the whole day through..."  I nearly got into a free fight over it.  Apparantly one of the crowd was a true, 100% Jordie from Newcastle!  How I got out of that one alive I'll never know!Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL  "It's no joke, bogh - you come up to Tyneside and we'll show you what hard work is all abooot."  The fool took it so personally, he could barely get the words out of his mouth, his eyes watering, made worse by other people laughing at him.  "My father, God rest his soul, worked morning, ..."  Luckily somebody bought him apint.  I had a close shave, there!Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

from Google....

Uzbeks get made fun of in Tajikistan while in France, it’s the French-speaking Swiss. Israelis rib Kurdish Jews; Finns knock the Karelians, an ethnic group residing in northwestern Russia and eastern Finland. The Irish, it turns out, have a particularly bad lot. Dumb-Irish jokes are equally common in England, Wales, Scotland, and Australia. Although it could be worse: If you happen to be an Irishman from County Kerry, you even get made fun of by your fellow Irishmen as well.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

YES,,, just like that ED!!!. I think ive started a war!!!.Woman LOL

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent