Indian Dessert

I have asked on the internet about this but will ask on here aswell in case there are people who originate from our Indian Countries. I had dessert in a indian Restaurant and had some ordinary fruit, and there were these ball shape things i picked to have with my fruit. They looked like sweets were quite hard and had coconut on the outside. Quite hard but you could bite through them. Sort of creamy coloured but delicious. Does anyone know what these are?. And where i could get them?.

Maybe someone has been in arestaurant will know what i mean?. I know i can go in and ask but i thought i would ask on here aswell.

They looked quite like the Coconut ferrero Roche but were heavier.Woman Happy

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Indian Dessert

Easy Indian Food Recipes Desserts

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Indian Dessert

Thats the nearest thing i have seen to them so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Mmmmm yes. Well done that woman,,that could be them.Woman Very Happy

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Indian Dessert

im confused

arent we the internet??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Indian Dessert

Coconut Burfi. Quick and very simple to make.

http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/654449

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Indian Dessert

just read that recipe and they sound absolutly scrummy.may try them as a treat.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Indian Dessert

I'm sure they are very nice but they do look like the suet balls that you hang up for the birds . lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Indian Dessert

Look around the Ambala site and see if you spot them, then google's your friend ( unlike asian sweets that make your clothes shrink!)

http://www.ambalafoods.com/Sweets

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Indian Dessert

ooh you can see the sweetness oozing out of them can't you?

I bet I'd be fast asleep after one of those, but I bet they do taste yummy.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Indian Dessert

@**towery** wrote:

im confused

arent we the internet??

Im sorry i meant i did actually ask on another internet site!!!!!.

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Indian Dessert

I thank the lovely Ed BUT,,,The Coconut Burfi looks SPOT ON. It tasted Condensed Milky too. Thanks legion.

Saasher they dont taste like Suet Balls!!!!! LOL.

And wskneil those sweets on that internet page made my mouth water oohhhh they look lovely,,i shall have a closer look.

Now your all not surprised i have teeth that are going to pot!!!!!! LOL.Woman Happy

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent