Hoovering....

hoovering smiley.gif  bleurgh!!!!

anyone else manage to wrap the lead around their ankle? no matter how careful I am the blasted thing gets me!!!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Hoovering....

lol. Not wrap it round me ankles but I do tend to stand on it & come to an abrupt stop!.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Hoovering....

Nope but I have managed on several occasions to get it wrapped around a table leg yanked it and pulled everything of the table. Did trip the old man up once does that count.
Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Hoovering....

lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Hoovering....

I've nearly done that once or twice before now.  It's annoying when it happens isn't it?

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Hoovering....

Not round my ankle, but I regularly stretch the lead too far and almost pull the plug out.

Two of our cats are scared of the hoover but the other one, the cheeky little black one,

thinks hoovering is a game!  In fact he thinks life is a game, and a cuddle!

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Hoovering....

laughing 2 smiley.gifoh I'm glad it isn't just me then, yup I've pulled out the plug too, and stood on the lead, gawd, those leads are sneaky things....it's a conspiracy I tell ya!!!!

Photobucket

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Hoovering....

Stepping on the plug is the best one. Ouch.
Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Hoovering....

ooh Ed, I've done that too, it hurt...a lot....

maybe we should invest in one of those robotic ones the cats like to sit on!!!

Photobucket

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Hoovering....

Now there's an idea give the dogs something to play with as well.
Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Hoovering....

Lego bricks now they hurt when you stand on them.
Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Hoovering....

I tend to get the long pipe bit with the hooped hose all wrapped round my legs,,then i pull it and the hose kinks and makes a funy noise til it straightens again. All i ever do is deal with hoovers!!!!!. Blasted things!!!!!!. I dont like uprights at all,,,cant get in tight places!!!!!. Give me a Henry every time!!!!. For work anyway!!.Woman Happy

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent