Halloween

Well Maggie, Halloween swap - on or off?

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 1 of 350
See Most Recent
349 REPLIES 349

Halloween

Bumping this up again. Only 13 names so far. witch.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 21 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

Aaaaw please towery, else I'll get Maggie again and have to knit a witches hat or make a bloomin' broom or something, pleeeeease, and for less than a fiver.  I'll need to be at l*dl every Thursday morning for the specials to shove the bargain hunters out of the way

XCW5IC1.GIF

AND I volunteer Saasher - it's not hard, buy a candle, bit chocolate, bit tissue paper, stick it in a box and send it - done - I'll even send you the box, lol.  Come on...................

Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 22 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

Oh yes please join in peeps it is really good fun. Maybe buy a pump might be a bit heavy to post though. You don't have to make anything.
Message 23 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

Darn phone that should read pumpkin. Grrrr
Message 24 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

I wondered what you were on about! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 25 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

@ed_blackadder_1 wrote:
Oh yes please join in peeps it is really good fun. Maybe buy a pump might be a bit heavy to post though. You don't have to make anything.

Buy a pump?....You can have mine for free Woman LOL

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 26 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

Count me in please.

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 27 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

Count me in please !

Photobucket
Message 28 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

Im not very good at making things,,, in fact im terrible so i shall buy something nice. Making things is not where my talents ly im afraid!!!!!.

Woman Happy

Message 29 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

That's ok Rose. Good to have you joining in.:) £5 limit though.:)

Message 30 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

Yes you can get a few things for a fiver,,,,ohhhh exciting.Woman LOL

Message 31 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

Ok! Now I've really got interested , please tell me all I need to know &what to do please?

**********Sam**********
Message 32 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

You will need to pm me your name & address & in October I will send you your swapees details. Post out during the last week October in time for Halloween. We remain anonymous until the big reveal! We are swapping Halloween or Autumn/Harvest themed little gifts. Bought or handmade. Anything you think you would like to receive yourself.:) Bought items no be no more than £5 to make it fair for everyone. How does that sound?

Message 33 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

Did you put my name on the list Maggie?

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 34 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

Yes you are on Mags. We have 15 so far.:)

Message 35 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

I didn't realise I'm sorry! I thought you had to make something, even I can do that. So please count me in as well.

**********Sam**********
Message 36 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

@saasher2012 wrote:
I didn't realise I'm sorry! I thought you had to make something, even I can do that. So please count me in as well.

That's fantastic saasher Woman Very Happy

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 37 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

That's great.:D

Message 38 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

You have mail, as promised.

**********Sam**********
Message 39 of 350
See Most Recent

Halloween

Received & on the list.:)

Message 40 of 350
See Most Recent