Ebay freezing up

Is anyone else having this problem ?

i cannot look through listings without my whole page freezing up,this has only happened this last week, have even tried on  2 different computer's  and same thing is happening so that counts out my computer i think.

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Ebay freezing up

No problems here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Ebay freezing up

Maybe they dont want me buying anything as i cant be doing with it, thought it was a virus on my pc at first so done a scan,then a system restore, tried on laptop and same thing happening and tried on someone elses pc and same again, have tried search from google to look at listings without signing in still the same so wondered if if was an ebay issue.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Ebay freezing up

It all seems to be fine at my end 🙂

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Ebay freezing up

and it is not freezing up on here just when i go to listings all very odd:_|

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Ebay freezing up

ahh well looks like i will have to go to a REAL shop to buy my ink cartridges :^O

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Ebay freezing up

I always clear my cookies when I have problems.:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Ebay freezing up

Done all clearing cookies,history etc ,but i think it may be a chrome problem as i have just changed over to firefox and it is fine x

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Ebay freezing up

I am on Chrome.

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Ebay freezing up

I'm on Chrome as well and I've not had a problem.  Wonder what it is then?

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Ebay freezing up

i had to change to chrome quite a while back.........the computer didnt freeze, just couldnt see anything other than lists.

fairy try the tech board

http://community.ebay.co.uk/forum/Computing-Advice-Technology/1004?

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Ebay freezing up

Mine freezing up too. OK until yesterday.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent