Cor is that the time?

Stirfry chicken for OH and omelette for moi, off to skittles so I don't want to feel too full up.

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Cor is that the time?

He wants cheesey scrambled egg on toast and jelly.  I won't have anything 'cos I'm going out with 7 friends for Christmas dinner.  I might have a bit of toast so I don't get too hungry!  Woman Wink

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Cor is that the time?

I had fish, chips and peas and my mum had a Christmas dinner which she didn't enjoy.  She said that she wished that she had had the same as me.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Cor is that the time?

OH had egg chips and beans. I wasn't really hungry (?????) so I had omellette with a few beans.

I have made mince pies though so I had one of those. OH had 4!!!

Photobucket

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Cor is that the time?

Chicken Korma with Nan Bread. Yes I have been shopping! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Cor is that the time?

Just a crumpet and jam for me as we had our works xmas lunch today and to be fair it was yummy, no idea how they manage to cater for so many of us and still have a choice and it hot and tasty

spaghetti and meatballs for the family

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Cor is that the time?

I had beans on toast, and a mighty fine meal it is too, with real butter to soak into the toast.  Mmmm-mmmmm!!!!!

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent