Anybody seen my washing?

Been blowing a gale here for 2 days now, washing has been more wet than dry, lovely and sunny today but not very warm and washing not drying because it is getting all tangled up on the line.

Need to do ironing, no really must get it done, but as it isn't dry yet I will have to do something else, pass the wine someone..............

Message 1 of 28
See Most Recent
27 REPLIES 27

Anybody seen my washing?

animated-gifs-drinks-098.gif  There you go ed, one each. Its horrible here at the moment.

Message 2 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

Must admit that it's been blowing a gale here for the last few days and the rain's been lashing down at times as well.  We have wall to wall blue skies at the moment and bright sunshine.  Less than a week ago, our rain water butt was about two thirds full and now it's full to overflowing.  Let's hope that the weather improves and soon.

Hope that you get your washing sorted soon Ed.

Message 3 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

I sympathise Ed it's been rotten weather I am fast running out of clean err! Frillies . lol. Knew I should have got a dryer before winter!.

**********Sam**********
Message 4 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

Loverly drying day here Blowy & sunny!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

Big bag of Frillies coming over to you, lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

Don't think my washing line has ever seen 'frillies'! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

Well I didn't want to say knickers & bras. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

Oh it knows what they are.......just not frilly ones!

Message 9 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

I have to use the tumble all through the winter and it's not worth chancing it yet, as we get flash showers all the time here......

I'm waiting for the nice sunny days, I love hanging out the washinghanging out washing smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 10 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

So do I CB, but if this weather continues for much longer I'm in danger of having to go commando as my little house hasn't really got any drying space indoors. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 11 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

Must admit that we've had washing out a few times recently.  Don't put 'frillies' out though.  They tend to go on radiators to dry even if we don't have the heating on.  Today, I put my swimsuit and towel out to dry when I arrived home at around 10.30.  They were dry at about 1pm.  I think that anything that is dried outside smells lovely, feels better and they seem to iron better as well.

Message 12 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

I agree nothing nicer than sun bleached washing. It's a lovely smell, I love it when you have nice clean bed linen on the bed it's so comforting especially when you've just had a bath,

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

I know what you mean Sandra.  The thing is, we had our bath taken out a couple of years ago and we now have a walk in shower.  I normally have my shower and wash my hair after I've had my swim in a morning.

Message 14 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

we are lucky Sam, we have an airing cupboard, and we can hang the shirts etc in there. I take them out of the tumble before they get creased, and I hang them up in there. But I love washing dried outside, I'm with you on the bed linen too...ooh lovely

Photobucket

Message 15 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

I havent got a washing machine to use at the moment! Ive got a new one still in its packaging, waiting to be put in when the kitchen is finished; not got a cooker either! Kitchen should look nice though when it is finished. Getting tired of using the microwave and the George Foreman grill, although glad I've got them, they have come in handy.

Message 16 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

Blimey we are all in a mess ain't we I've moved out of a 5 bedroom house which had a laundry room so it didn't matter what the weather was I could get things dry, now I've got nowhere to dry things & I haven't got a dryer until my brother puts a shed outside to house one, poor CY hasn't got a cooker or a washer. Poor Ed can't get her washing dry either.
Booger it , let's all bog off on a retail therapy session, first stop the lingerie shop my only alternative is the thongs I've got & believe me I would have to be desperate to wear those to work they are the most uncomfortable things ever invented.lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 17 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

We don't have an airing cupboard now as we have a combi boiler so there is no need for said airing cupboard. 

Message 18 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

I love airing cupboards .

**********Sam**********
Message 19 of 28
See Most Recent

Anybody seen my washing?

come over and share mine Sam!

in our first house, we had an airing cupboard as big as a single bedroom!!! it had the biggest boiler I've ever seen but it was always lovely and warm.

Photobucket

Message 20 of 28
See Most Recent