Watch List and other Functions not working

Just wanted to record that I have spent ages tonight on a chat with ebay where they said the problems I was having are down to having more than 100 items in my watch list. With great difficulty I have managed to get the list down below that but the problems are still there:

1. No drop down to choose other lists - instead a static 'watch list' heading with a delete button under it

2. When dropdown reappears after refreshing screen multiple times, often it won't go to the selected custom list

3. When it does go to the custom list, it won't page past page 1 of that list

4. The normal delete button, next to the Add list button, when it actually appears on a page doesn't work - the message comes up saying the item(s) have been deleted but if you page down they are still there, often with a white tick on blue background in box next to them. They only go if you refresh the page - but even that only works on the watch list. On a custom list I can't get it to work at all and have had to go into individual items, view original listing and remove from the list where that option is available

5. Made a new custom list to see if that would work better but although it said it was created satisfactorily it can't be accessed at all as it doesn't even appear on the dropdown list or as an option in 'add an item' screen

So custom lists are completely broken. I see someone else has had related problems tonight and was advised to contact chat. Please tell them you have seen others have same problem if you do or you will be fobbed off as I have been after a lengthy chat with the message that it is user error on my behalf for having too many items in my watch list.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Ebay is a shockingly bad website. Has all kinds of glitches. It blocks me from using watch after adding a couple of items. I have less than 100 on my list. They interrupted me tonight after I was whizzing around their pathetic help system to ask if I may be a bot as I was using their system in a rapid way!!!! They are a joke. Answer is that it their system cannot cope with the volumes it attracts in all categories. I now put my watch items in my basket and then put in save for later. Even the bidding clock is erratic. Haha. Keep your fingers  crossed and sit on them. Hey, Presto, high tech ebay out to sea.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

not managing to save into my watch list

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

I am only watching 3 items and it still won't let me watch other items. Time to consider other auction sites I think

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Mines not working either. Keeps logging me out. No watch list.  Hi selling history. 
it's obviously broken. 

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent