New Apple Mac Pro laptop - photo transfer problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

After using a windows laptop for years to do my ebay stuff on, i have bought a new Apple Mac pro laptop

I am getting things set up on the new lap top, and experimenting with my ebay screens

I successfully imported a few photos from my camera to the lap top, but problem is that when i go to sell in ebay and hit the browse key i cannot find the photos that i imported to the PC

Do you need to import a Mac version of Ebay ???

How do you set up a folder in Mac similar to what you do in windows to put the imported photos into so you can browse and attach them to the listing you are setting up ??

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Hopefully, one of the Mac-using regulars will chance across this thread (sppy? bridget?)

I've not had the pleasure of using a Mac, so I can't offer any useful suggestions. Presumably you've already done an internet search.

If not, something like this might offer a few ideas:

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac/how-move-from-pc-to-mac-poll-3620931/

That site also includes this page:

http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/mac/how-do-i-transfer-photos-pc-mac-3454469/

which might offer a few ideas.

Keep checking back, in case someone comes up with the answer. This is a quiet board, and it often takes a few days for the right person to visit and notice a query.

You might also ask over on Seller Central, as this involves a technique you need for your e-Baying, rather than any actual technical problem with the computer.

Hopefully.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Once you hit the 'browse' key in eBay the 'finder' box will open.

Scroll down the left hand pane until you come to 'Photos'.

Click on Photos and a list of your albums will appear in the top right hand pane.

Select all photos and the pictures will appear in the bottom right hand pane.

Select the photo/s you want to use (hold down the 'command' key to do a multiple selection) and then click on 'open'.

The finder box will close and your pictures will appear in eBay's picture loader.

Wait until they are all uploaded and then carry on as normal.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

I used my apple mac pro lappy from 2016 June month. I don't get any problem while trasfering the photos. It is very simple way to transfer. But I got small problem into my mac.

What ever I donwload apk apps like blackmart apk Alpha and freedom apk , cgl etc are not supported in my mac and can't to transfer it to my mobi. How to do it.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

No Problems at all from this LAppY. But using of this Delicate Lappy is tough. But expcellent features and given a great results to me. Thank your very much.

Regards.

http://jio-free.com/

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Bro the link to the freedom apk is obsolete. The app has seen several updates and has got better enough at cracking in-app purchases. Get the latest version of freedom apk here

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent