Seller no longer registered

First time it's happened to me. I bought a dvd and yesterday when checking when it might be delivered I saw that the seller 'Was no longer registered', according to ebay.

In such cases should ebay refund any money paid to the seller if, as seems likely, the item is not going to be delivered.

Why is this seller no longer registered? Have they been removed by ebay? If so then perhaps ebay should refund anyone who has bought from them.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If it doesn't arrive by the due date, just raise an item never received case, as you'd do with any seller. Assuming they didn't dispatch the item or provide tracking, you will definitely get a refund.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

If it doesn't arrive by the due date, just raise an item never received case, as you'd do with any seller. Assuming they didn't dispatch the item or provide tracking, you will definitely get a refund.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Thank you.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

The seller may have already posted it in which case it would be very unfair to them for ebay to refund the money.  Just wait and see if it arrives and if not do as others advised.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: