Return

I have bought a Hangsun Foot Spa Bath Massager  that is defective.

The machine arrived in a damaged box. It was not working properly. Not conform as described on the website. There is missing button. No instruction manual.

I have contacted the seller for return but doesn't cooperate.  

They argue that they do not accept return.  But thie machine  is broken, useless. I want to return it and get my money back.

What can I do to get my money bakc from Ebay??

The Ebay coommunication system doesn't give me an option to start a case.  I need help.

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Return

You can open a return as long as it's still within 30 days of delivery.   Click on "Return this item" on right of your order on your Purchases page and select "Doesn't match description" as the reason.   You will be able to escalate it to ebay after 3 working days.    If it's been more than 30 days there's nothing you can do via ebay but contact your payment provider and see if they can help.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Return

`They argue that they do not accept return.`

For an item `not as described`, nobody can refuse a return 🙂

As advised, open a return, you`ll be given a label or ask for one, send it back, seller has 3 days to refund or you can involve ebay.

Don`t close the return based on anything that`s said to you by the seller, keep it open till your refunded.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Return

It sounds like you have bought from a private seller, since only they are allowed to have a "no returns" policy. But that applies only to change of mine returns of non-defective items, which a business seller must accept.

But none of that matters to you. There is a link beside "new" or "used" on the listing page to explain how ebay intend that to be understood. For both of those it has to be fully functional. No kind of seller can exclude liability for that, or make you pay return postage.

Remamber, when a case is open he will have to refund you, or ebay will almost certainly do so at his expense, If you are only communicating by informal messages, he is in no danger untill you open a case, which you might not do.

That thirty day clock stops when a case is opeded. ut for a mere exchange of messages, it is still ticking away. Some will to run you out of time with excuses and false promises.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: