Purchase History Disappeared

I am logged in with my usual account but my whole purchase history is gone. I can only see the last thing I ordered a few weeks ago. I've looked for hidden orders but nothing is there. I have been using this account for decades so there are plenty of purchasses that should be showing.

The only explanations I see are that people are using a different account to purchase. I am definately not doing this. Can anyone help please? I need to chase something I purchassed a while ago.

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried going 'Purchase History' & then using the 'see orders' dropdown menu to select the year, or 'all'.

You could also try another browser just to see if it's a glitch with your account or browser.

It's working for me at the mo using Firefox, on a laptop with Windows 10.

If you're on the app then someone else may have some suggestions as I'm not familar with that.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Is your "my ebat" opening page now your watchlist, probably beginning with offers some sellers have ebay send to buyers who place an item on their watchlist? I eencountered this change recently, and I don't know whetherbay did it, or I did by mistake.

If you click on the three little lines beside "offers" or whatever, you get to change to Watclist or various other lists.

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Have you tried going 'Purchase History' & then using the 'see orders' dropdown menu to select the year, or 'all'.

You could also try another browser just to see if it's a glitch with your account or browser.

It's working for me at the mo using Firefox, on a laptop with Windows 10.

If you're on the app then someone else may have some suggestions as I'm not familar with that.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

I want to see my Purchase History but when I select the drop down button to select ALL it only goes as far back as 2021. I need proof of a purchase I made in 2016 and 2017 asI am not sure which year I purchased it.

The item I am looking for is:- Red Gears of War Limited addition Xbox.

Please can you show me my purchases.

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

I need proof of a purchase I made in 2016 and 2017

eBay's purchase history may not go back that far.

The farthest back I can see is 2017 using this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/mye/myebay/purchase?filter=year_filter%3ASEVEN_YEARS_AGO&page=1&moduleId=1221...

If you check your feedback you may see some indications of older purchases if you exchanged feedback.

You can request a report of your eBay data in your Account Settings here:

https://www.sarweb.ebay.co.uk/sar

Reports can take a week to be generated, and you must use the resulting link within another week or the link expires. Report data is limited and only contains item name and number, date, seller username, price and shipping. No pictures or descriptions.

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

I have a same problem and item hasn't arrived yet. EBay help is useless 

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

If you cannot see your item in your Purchase History did you by chance as this is a new account ,buy your item as a ' Guest Purchase' ?  Then,  there will be no record in your eBay account.

See here,  if a reasonable time passes your item's last estimated date for delivery and you haven't received your item, how to proceed for a refund.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item/returning-items-bought-guest?id=40...

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Having the same problem. Using same account I always have and purchase history is only showing recent orders nothing before march 2024. I want to buy something again so need to search for it in my history and now I have to start from scratch searching. 

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

There is no drop down menu to select year that has disappeared so there is no where to change search.

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

I still have it on this account, but I don't have seller hub on this one so maybe you are using that?

If I click on all orders it goes back to 2019 - I'm on a laptop using Firefox

Screenshot (436).png

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Hi @ruthie873,

The default setting for purchase history is 60 days. However, you should be able to change it to Previous years or All (as previously suggested, you may go back as far as 2017).

If you don't see the drop down menu, I would recommend the following:

• Clear cache and cookies, try different browsers.
  • Try accessing All orders using this link .
  • You can also search for orders by item title using the 'Search your orders' search bar (you don't need to remember the exact title, just enter the main keywords > Search and it should come up.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Now that I look I can browse back to 2017 orders it seems. Something has definately changed since I first posted this issue and it's not me. I tried several browsers and cleared cookies back then with no result. That's why I posted it as an issue. Good to see it's been fixed though

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: