Item never dispatched

I waited too long to open a case and when I look I can see the seller never dispatched the item.

He also will not reply to any messages and I see by the current feedback this behavoir started 2 months ago.

I'm not sure but suspect something has probably happened to them but I still gave negative feedback as they still have items listed for sale and of course I've lost my money.

Should I message ebay about the situation so they can review the sellers account in some way?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Item never dispatched

No point contacting e Bay,  as you correctly point out,   you didn't claim in time to receive your refund under eBay's 30 day MBG,  Money Back Guarantee policy.

Too late now with eBay,  so turn to your payment provider for help with this refund now.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Item never dispatched

No point contacting e Bay,  as you correctly point out,   you didn't claim in time to receive your refund under eBay's 30 day MBG,  Money Back Guarantee policy.

Too late now with eBay,  so turn to your payment provider for help with this refund now.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Item never dispatched

If you paid by PayPal you have up to 180 days (from when you paid) to open a case in their resolution centre.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: