Click and Collect Address Defaulting to Old Location

An item I purchased defaulted to a very old click and collect address, it seems at checkout without me selecting this option, despite having changed my default address when I moved. EBay cannot remove it as they say if I used click and clooect before it will go back to the last store I used. I can't even remove the option on the checkout  page and nor can Ebay it sems. Spent ages on phone and they say it is my fault for not checking every order for the delivery address. 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

I would have thought a Click and Collect address would have nothing to do with your default (home) address. 

I've just had a look at the choice of Click and Colect stores and it looks like you can either click on the select a store before you chose Click and collect at check out or if you select Click and Collect and it gives you an address that is no longer suitable you can click on Change Store and then select one that works for you. You should also be able to save that new store as your default Click and Collect location.

Though I have done all this on EBay on the web with a desktop PC, if you are using the App that may be different.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

That would be great, many thanks, if EBay didn't default to click and
collect without notification, instead of my main default address. I just
can't get rid of the option. I now have to check every purchase. Some
suppliers may use click and collect as their main option, which could be an
issue. Basically, I don't even want click and collect on my ebay...
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: