Another eBay brick wall that screams "WE DONT CARE" on it.

Firstly eBay, that you knowingly do illegal things to people is bad enough, but that you do them to people who are not well, is just that bit more disgraceful.

I'll be dead soon and you will carry on pretending you are a nice company. 

Persecution is highly illegal.
KNOWINGLY selling failed products and scams is also illegal.
Expecting 100% good paying customers to help you cover over the cracks of failure is disgusting. 

Seriously ashamed to have trusted your company again. 

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

I'm saddened to hear you are unwell... I'm in the same boat.

However eBay is not aware of our personal circumstances.

eBay do not sell anything.

If you would like some assistance then please provide more details.

The negative you have left is very confusing.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

"eBay do not sell anything."

they sell a service, providing it for profitable reasons. they have responsibilities. they shirk them. 

No one is shocked. 

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Fair enough.

Do you require assistance with a problem.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Thank you.

Now my head hurts... I'll let this one go.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Firstly, sorry to hear of your current circumstances and the stress and sadness for youself and your family. I'm sure you'd agree, there must be more pleasant ways to make the most of your remaining time, rather than worry over a printer 🙂

That aside and concentrating on your issue, Ebay don't sell anything on here, they simply provide the platform for others to do so. You have purchased an item that is faulty or not as described, so you are therefore entitled to return it for a refund and to do this, the seller has provided a return label. Now, for the reasons you mention, you can't print the label off, which is fine, but i say this with respect, what do wish the seller to do about it, they'vd done what they should.

The seller could easily resolve this if they wanted to, all they have to do is purchase a label from the Royal mail website and put your address as the collection point and the sellers address as the delivery point, ticking the box for them to bring a label, they will then collect the printer, put the label on and deliver it to the seller, job done.

Now if the seller can't or won't do this, your only option is to find or ask someone who can print it off for you and take it to the post office, otherwise you may have to take the loss yourself by buying a label online, getting Royal mail to collect it and bring a label with them. I'm not sure what you paid for the printer, so it's upto you to decide if it's worth thd loss or not. I notice in your original post, you say 'value £12', so my advice would be simply this if that's how much you paid and you can't sort this label issue out, bin it, write the £12 off, buy a new printer rather than used and concentrate on the more important things in your life, making the most of the precious time you have left sir 🙂

I wish you all the best and god bless you!

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

The onus is not on me to fix any problem as I have not created any problem.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Nobody implied you caused thd issue, but it does require at least some imput from your side to resolve. If you can't or won't, youf stuck with the printer aren't you 🙂

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: