£10 OFF spend £50 code has disappeared now i have bought?

Hi as above dose anyone know the code please?

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

Mine vanished too. Not impressed

Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

So i had my eye on somthing but couldnt quite afford it atm.Then whilst on Ebay yesterday i had an £10 off voucher with my personal name on it but had to spend £50 minimum,So i bought the item went to apply the code but it had vanished. I have looked everywhere for it.

I now have the embarresment and inconveinance to the seller of asking them to cancel my order.

I realy feel conned by Ebay.

Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

Have you checked the daily deals button and then sale & events I know sometimes that ebay put some of the voucher codes there.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

Yes everywhere,i bought the item less than 30 miniutes after receiving the code but when i went to checkout no code anywhere,and it was sent to me with my name on it so wasnt a general discount code.

Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

Just spent another 30 miniutes of my life trying to find an Ebay customer service phone number round and round we go what a nightmare. Looks like im going to have to contact the seller and appolagise and cancel my order. Discracefull Ebay customer service,lesson lernt.

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

Mine went missing as well, I'd activated it last night and went to use it today -

gone. I went onto eBay chat and asked them, they found the code for me because if activated it it was on my account. Have just used it, it's still valid and usable. Try the online chat, if you've activated it it's there and they can get it for you. They've been very helpful 

Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

Thanks -online chat worked for me too

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

My £10 off £50 code was valid until tomorrow 29/12/23 and was permamnently appearing above items, but today 28/12/23 it has vanished and I cant find it anywhere, unfortunately I did not make a written note of the code 😞

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

Been on the phone to them at 4,30 ish explained all,he tried to get hold of the selling team without any luck? said he will get hold of them and call me back 5-10 miniutes it has now gone 6pm and nothing. You couldnt make it up!.....

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

Try the chat link I posted above, they sorted it in less than 3 minutes and gave me the code. 🤞

Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

Try the chat link I posted above, they sorted it for me in less than 4 minutes 

Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

just sorted mine now, go to the chat function, type in "speak to agent" don't bother with automated, you will get and option for a call or live chat, I went for call, they rang within 2 minutes and emailed the code for me. 

Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

Already rang as above.

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

Try the chat, as someone said you type in "speak to agent" to get to speak to a human (or "agent" as I put) you then get a human to chat to. Tell them that you can't find the code you had and they will give it to you in the chat, they did this for me. Job sorted and you'll be able to purchase the item you want. You'll need to do it today or it will expire. Don't bother with the phone calls. 
good luck, it is obtainable and not lost 

Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: