Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

2173 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

888 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

213 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

647 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Commission Fees

Can someone explain to me why in the UK we pay 12% finsl sale fees, while in Germany, they do not pay any fees?

Chargeback for misuse of eBay system

Five sales to Ukraine. Five accounts, all to same Ukraine address.eBay have deregistered accounts for breaking rules.Buyer has now opened two Chargebacks.eBay is making me responsible for paying the Chargebacks even though they allowed the person to ...

I HATE THE NEW LISTING FORMAT!

I can't stand the new listing/selling tool it is OVERCOMPLICATED and more time consuming! I am thinking of joing other sellers and abandoning Ebay for another online selling site Why E-Bay keep ruining an already easy to navigate & use system is beyo...

eBay Buyer Delivery Advice WORSENS

A little while ago I posted here about the inaccurate advice eBay was giving to sellers about expected delivery dates. Far from improving, it has now become worse. I offer a standard 2 day dispatch & use a 3-5 day courier service. The original proble...

Resolved! Is this proof promoted listings are a scam?

I, along with probably everyone else, have always been sceptical on how ebay bring sales to my account via organic or promoted listings. This scenario has happened a couple of times now so it's not a one off. I've been contacted by customers in the p...

HMRC data sharing

Can someone confirm when they have stated "starting January 1st 2024" they will being to share all data with HMRC does that mean that all sales starting from Jan 1st 2024 will be shared in the new format? I know historically that they have shared dat...

Adding a bank account

I can add new bank account. But on the end eBay need/want login to my old bank account. Problem is i dont have access to this bank. My account was closed a year ago. How I can resolve this? Any idea?

Mis-sold BMW parts

I have purchased what I thought was some BMW wheel centre cap decals as shown in the sellers photos but they are just plain silver discs. I've tried contacting the seller to cancel the order but they are not contactable and say my order can't be canc...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment details not accepted

I've just opened a new bank account and try to add it to EBay so I can get paid for items I've sold. I keep getting this "We're unable to support this bank. Please try again with a different bank" It's a UK bank and a well known one. Anyone have any ...

Sellers Postage Costs

Ebay appears to have changed the postage information available to sellers when listing items. Last time I listed, I was able to select the best carrier taking into consideration the cost, size, weight, delivery time and compensation. Now the cost app...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors